This week, February 15th-21st, we are featuring the Blueberry Soy Exfoliating Cleanser by Eminence as our product of the week! Enjoy 10% off this cleanser all week long!
This is a great refining cleanser that is excellent for normal to dry skin types. The key ingredients are what set this cleanser apart from the rest!
- Blueberry juice is high in antioxidants and phyto-nutrients and acts to tighten pores with its astringent properties.
- Pineapple extract is a plant enzyme that helps to dissolve proteins and eat away dead skin cells.
- Grape extract contains antioxidants that fight off free radicals to help provide and maintain the appearance of youthful skin. It also helps to prevent pigmentation, aids in detoxification, and is hydrating.
- Soy milk creates the cream base for this cleanser and is rich in isoflavones and vitamin B.
- The added biocomplex is an antioxidant booster of Vitamins A, Ester-C, E, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid- this balanced mix of essential antioxidants effectively combats free radicals, leaving the skin youthful and healthy!
This cleanser is a cream exfoliating cleanser with antioxidant and enzymatic properties. You will want to work the cleanser into damp skin for several minutes to create the exfoliating effect. Since it is cream based, it is more gentle and leaves skin feeling hydrated and smooth.