Yummy buckwheat soba noodles with crispy vegetables coated in delicious peanut sauce. Spice them up to your liking and you have a wholesome meal made in a matter of minutes!
What you will need:
- 1 8oz container of organic Soba Noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1-2 cups mushrooms, washed and diced
- 1/2-1 cup red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1-2 cups Brussles sprouts, rinsed and diced
- 2 medium red potatoes, rinsed and diced
- 1 bottle Thai Peanut Sauce
- sweet or hot chili paste, to taste
- fresh garlic to taste, peeled and diced
- olive oil
Preparation: Set aside the cooked and rinsed (in cold water to wash all the sticky starch off them) soba noodles. Heat and coat two frying pans with the olive oil. Put the mushrooms and 1/2 the red onion in in one and cook over medium heat. Put the cabbage, Brussles sprouts, potatoes, and other 1/2 of the onion in the second pan and cook over medium heat. As the mushrooms cook, liberally coat them with the Thai Peanut sauce and add chili past and garlic as desired. When the mushrooms are almost to the desired texture (5-10 minutes) throw in the soba noodles, coat with Thai Peanut sauce and cook over medium heat until the noodles are reheated. Serve the noodles with the Brussles sprouts mixture as a side. Throw some Parmesan cheese or balsamic vinegar on the Brussles sprouts if desired!
Enjoy! Serves 4-6 people