Join us this Winter Solstice as we turn inward to honor the still point and take a pause.
- Xenana Spa is hosting a Solstice pop up event on December 21st from noon – 5pm.
- We will not be scheduling regular services on this day.
- All events are FREE.
- Folks are welcome to stop by or reserve your spot by registering online as space is limited.
Free events will include:
- 12 – 1pm Yoga Exploration and Tea with our Yoga Director Cary. This is an opportunity to meet our instructor, ask questions, be curious, and find out just how approachable our yoga program is.
- 1 – 4pm Brow Threading with Shubha. Come browse the boutique for self care gifts AND get your brows done!
- 1 – 4pm Microcurrent Demo with Britani
- 1 – 4pm Revitapen Demo with Meredith
- 1 – 4pm 15 minute Hand + Arm Massage + LED Treatment
- 4 – 5pm Sound Bath with Cary. Restore, Immerse, and Rest. This Solstice sound bath is an invitation to rest and restore. Listening with your whole body, Allow yourself to shift from an active to a relaxed state using immersive sounds of nature with ambient electronics (limited space, guests register online)
- 5:30 – 6:30pm Candlelit Yoga + Live Music with Sara and Zach: This class features live Guitar played through pedals creating a Dreamy, atmospheric studio space while being guided through a grounding yoga session with an emphasis on floor work.
Brow Threading with Shubha will be offered 1 – 4pm on Wednesday, December 21st.